Baron of the streets, Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo Sneh recently dropped the video to his buzzing single “Pepper Dem Gang” off his fifth studio album, The Glory. This was also the song that gave a welcome feature to YBNL newly signed act, Davolee.
We have compiled a variety of fun, witty, satirical, sarcastic and technical comments into this TX Review post. However, you can watch the video (again, if you may) and then check to see if any of the comments connect as they are presented below.
- It is a lazy attempt at fun and art
- Just like ‘Tope said, it is a lazy attempt
- Not a good way to introduce Davolee, fine girls all round though. Cool stuff
- The video was actually going good until I saw Davolee’s snapchat
- The video is an example of the word mediocrity; it lacked everything good
- The motion element’s pop-ups in the video made it look a bit clumsy and dirty
- The video lacked concept and definitely has no pepper. As for Olamide trying to force Davolee into the video, he could have just gotten him a visa, haba!
- It was an okay video. The girls looked like they were having the most fun
- Omo, e no pepper me at all! What was Davolee doing on the phone? People wanted to see him too na, not only the tint-haired Baddolee in the musical video
- It’s a pretty decent and fun video.
- Very colourful and smooth video, although it looked a bit cliché
- Let’s be frank, Davolee’s live snapchat addition was quite an innovative edge to the video. Just that it wasn’t a carefully thought out one
Itching to say something too? Why not take a cue from these ones above and proceed to drop your comments with immediate alacrity. We’re ecstatic to read your thoughts on Olamide’s new video featuring Davolee.