Zylofon Media’s sensational music act, Obibini is out with another hot freestyle dubbed “Word In Town” under record label zylofon music.
The budding rapper who recently hit Ghana with yet one of the best rap songs in “The Statement” portrays his versatility on this one produced by Coco.
Obibini was recently spotted on set with Feli Nuna which indicates something is in the pipeline so stay tuned.
Check it out below
Obibini – Word In Town (Prod By Coco)
You Might Also LIKE!!
- Obibini – The Statement (Prod. By Skinny Willis)
- VIDEO: Obibini – Lemme Know ft. A.I.
- Sammy Forson – I’m Tired ft. Cabum x EL x Ko-jo Cue x Obibini & LJ (Prod. by Abui)
- Edem ft Magnom, Kwaw Kesse, Amerado, Laylow, Joel, Fareed, Kev, Kula, Kojo Cue, Obibini, Akan & Strongman – Kporda (Remix)
- Flowking Stone – “State Of The Rappers Address” (SORA)
- Richy Rymz – Medical Attention
- Strongman – Hardcore (Prod By TubhaniMuzik)
- Ko-Jo Cue X Shaker – Pen & Paper
- Eazzy – “One Tin” (Prod By MoG Beatz)
- Ogidi Brown – Obaa ft. Rap Fada (Prod. By Willis Beatz)