After the Diddy-founded TV network REVOLT announced that the 54-year-old mogul would be stepping down from his role as chairman, 50 Cent took to X on Tuesday (Nov. 28) to propose an offer.
“I’ll buy that from you play boy , for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out,”
he wrote above two photos of headlines about Diddy stepping down from REVOLT.
“I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends … Im serious call my phone.”
The tweet came after the TV network issued a statement via Instagram, stating that it would be moving forward without Combs. “While Mr. Combs has previously no operational or day-to-day role in the business, this decision helps ensure that REVOLT remains steadfastly focused on our mission to create meaningful content for the culture and amplify the voices of all Black people throughout this country and the African diaspora,” the statement said.
Earlier this month, Diddy was accused of rape and assault by his former partner Cassie. In a lawsuit that has since been settled out of court, attorneys for Cassie said that the singer “endured over a decade of violent behavior.” Since the initial filing, two more women have come forward and sued Combs for sexual assault.
See 50 Cent’s tweet below:
????I’ll buy that from you play boy , for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends ????I’m serious call my phone ???? • https://t.co/jnbpt4Vpb3 pic.twitter.com/DOWYW8q8e3
— 50cent (@50cent) November 28, 2023