Last Updated on Nov 16, 2018 | 09:27 by Tomiwa
Banger Lee comes through with another banging jam “Something 4 Something” as he links up with South Africa’s finest rapper and biggest act, Cassper Nyovest. This is a another party record by the entertainer and is a follow up to his last release “Shake It” featuring Tiwa Savage which is still buzzing on the streets and airplay.
D’Banj definitely is going to end the year on a good note and lots of credit with his double jam. Enjoy below and share your thought on this Nigeria meet South Africa song.
- Said i gat what you want, say i gat what you want
- What you need, say i gat what you need (x2)
- I need something, Something 4 Something
- For something, Something 4 Something (x2)
- What is the koko, (I need you) what the koko
- What is the koko (I gat what you want), that the koko
- King Mafasa is what they call me
- Am a big cat no be small thing
- And we never lose, so we all in
- We been spending money since morning
- We flying out to night in a big jet,
- Am a mixture of Fela Kuti and Deepset