EKO MUSIC FESTIVAL
Eko Music Festival is the first of its kind in terms of activities before, during and after the festival, all of which has the Eko brand. It promises to showcase culture, music and Lagos State. The musical festival comes up between the May 30th & June 1st, 2014 at the LTV Blueroof, Ikeja, Lagos. The event which has the endorsement of the Lagos State Government was postponed from the initial date of April 26 to 28, 2013 due to the desire of Lagos socialites to be a part of the event, and a bigger dimension to the festival.
• Eko Music Festival is designed to promote the culture, music, trade and commerce and tourism ideals in line with the objectives of the State Government every year beginning with the 2014 edition.
• Eko Music Festival will become a major cultural exchange programme with other cultures of the world.
• Eko Music Festival is also designed to promote up-coming artistes within the country. Encourage them to share the same platform with superstars each year.
• Eko Music Festival is designed to preserve the various genres of music year on year, and end up with the establishment of ‘Eko Music Academy’, where Nigerians of various genre talents can attend to be horned into perfection.
• Eko Music Festival will contribute to the fight against malaria through musical events, health walks, mosquito net distribution and lots more, in line with the World Health Organization’s initiative against malaria.
Eko Music Festival will feature
9 superstars for the 3days with 3 acts per day.
10 exhibition & sales cubicles for brands to sell their products or services.
10 up-coming artistes.
Various genres of music – (Hip-hop, R & B, Fuji, Juju, Gospel, Highlife, Afro-beat, dance-hall, Apala, Reggae).
6 hot dance groups.
3 days of the Lagos experience.
1 day out on Ankara (on the 1st of June, attendees will be required to wear a touch of Ankara. Could come in frame of a cap, top, pants, bangle, earrings, purse, bags, sandals, shoes, snickers, belts, all to promote our culture and the Ankara attire.
Face of Eko Photoshoot & Cocktail – 30th, November, 2013. Club Ntyce, Victoria Island.
Press Conference – 3rd of December, 2013, Lagos Airport Hotel.
Face of Eko Picture competition.
Eko Music Gang & Celeb health walk (walk against malaria)
Eko Music Gang & Celeb road shows.
Unveiling of Eko Music Ambassadors.
Eko Music theme song release.
Eko Music Gang & Celeb autograph signing session at all Lagos Shoprites
Eko Music Gang & Celeb Club tours.
Eko Music Awards for Patrons & Supporters
Eko Music Gang & Celeb sanitation & tree planting exercise.
Pictures from Press Conference
Leave a Reply