Flavour N’abania, very prominent artiste in the East, first released ‘Nwa baby’ in 2005 which is also known as Ashawo remix. This song was the deal then, it was one of the songs that brought singer into limelight.
In 2016, Solid Star released “Nwa baby” off his W.E.E.D album. On the song, he featured 2baba. Solid Star’s version, however, did not get the buzz it deserved.
Very recently, Davido released a new single which he also titled “Nwa Baby”. Since its release, the DMW boss’s single has sparked a necessary comparison between the 3 songs.
Let’s have your say, whose Nwa Baby version do you prefer?
- Nigerian Artistes Dominates The AFRIMMA Awards 2018 || See Full List Of Winners
- Exposed! Davido Stole The Hook For “Nwa Baby”
- 3 Weeks To Go!!! Countdown To One Africa Music Fest Dubai With WizKid, Davido, Tekno, Diamond Platnumz, Sarkodie, Vanessa Mdee, Cassper Nyovest, Tiwa Savage, 2Baba, Adel Ebrahim & Many Others!
- AFRIMMA 2016 : Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade Slug It Out For Best Male/Female Categories
- 7 Nigerian Collabos That I Know Will Totally Rock
- TX Weekly – Hot Collabos For Davido With Drake & Meek Mill, AKA & Wande Coal Too, Patoranking Set To Release Debut Album… + MORE!