It’s really an exciting time for African music as more of our artistes are gaining mainstream recognition.
One of the sons of late music legend; Fela Kuti, Seun Kuti, has just been added to the list of artistes to perform in this year’s grammy awards ceremony.
The organisers made the announcement on their official Twitter page some minutes ago.
See post below:
- Seun Kuti Apologises For Failing To Perform At The 2019 Grammy Awards
- Seun Kuti Reveals Nigerian Government Threatened To Shut Down Afrika Shrine Over #EndSars Meeting
- “Talk And Do Lyrics” by Banky W ft. 2Baba, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Seun Kuti, Brookstone, LCGC
- Banky W – “Talk And Do” ft. 2Baba, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Seun Kuti, Brookstone, LCGC
- Seun Kuti Throws Heavy Shade At Nigerian Celebrities Fighting For Removal Of SARS
- “If You’re Insulting Your Parents Because Of Ferrari, Then They Deserve It” – Seun Kuti