Since the release of the latest and trending single “I Ain’t Gat No Time“ by Ecleftic artiste and Illegal crooner, Pepenazi, the banging single which debuted on several online music platforms and terrestrial stations has enjoyed massive airplay on major transmitting frequencies across Africa.
Now, based on series of interests received from artistes seeking avenue to make covers to the song, Ecleftic Entertainment has partnered with tooXclusive to present the Pepenazi #iAintGatNoTime Competition. To this regard, materials have been released for Nigeria’s brightest, underground, upcoming and budding talents to come up with their own creative covers to the song.
Contained in this post are the song’s chorus, beat instrumental and instructional directives to this exciting music competition. To participate, you must;
1. Download the instrumental.
2. Record your verses.
3. Upload online through your Soundcloud, Dropbox, Reverbnation, Datafilehost or any other file sharing site.
4. Tweet the link and mention/tag @pepenazi @tooxclusive_com @ecleftic_entertainment using the hashtags #IAGNTCOVER and #ECLEFTIC
5. You can also upload a video performance of your verse on Instagram with the tags and hashtags as stated above.
6. Make sure you are already following @tooxclusive_com @pepenazi to validate your entries.
TooXclusive and Ecleftic Entertainment are giving new talents a medium to be heard, thus we shall be on the look out for entries with the best expressions shown in a most and unusual form of creativity. As part of the spice, Pepenazi has assured that the dopest, illest verses would make it to the official remix of his song.
So if you wanna get featured, wake up and get to work!
Entries are now open and will close on 24th September, 2016.