Tooxclusive | Download Nigerian Songs & Videos

Harry Song Rushed To The Hospital After Being Poisoned In Ghana

| - Leave A Comment

Singer, Harry Song has got God to thank after surviving food poisoning in Ghana.

The singer who is in Ghana for some interviews and business meetings was a victim of stomach disruption after having dinner in one of the nights he already spent in Ghana.

The consequences of the food poisoning was so serious that he had to be quickly dashed to the hospital for him to be stabilized.

However, a close source of the singer has revealed he is hale and hearty and urged fans not to be scared of anything as he is now stable and ready to go about his regular business.

The source narrated how the unfortunate incident occured; “This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

Meanwhile, the vicitm himself also took to his Instagram story to give an account of what happened and to downplay its severity.

He wrote;  “Nothing too serious, doctor said it’s ok to break down… ve missed all my interviews and meetings today, but my doctor said I may make it to @verchimusic ‘Shabba listening party tonight… I pray.


“Harry Song Rushed To The Hospital After Being Poisoned In Ghana”, 5 out of 5 based on 1 ratings.

AUTHOR

Nifemi is a graduate of the University of Lagos. He's a unique user of the pen when it comes to the expression of whatever. He is editor-in-chief of the organization and also a writer of news, articles, editorials and a lot more to help expand the level of knowledge of the readers and simultaneously have them entertained. A lover of music and football is who he is and a Man Utd die-hard.

Submit your comment

Please enter your name

Please enter your message

tooXclusive © 2020 All Rights Reserved