Nigeria is a nation that practices a federal/presidential system of government.
A political system that allows for the existence of the famous four roles in its political structure – the role of the number one citizen of the country which is the role of the president, the role of the number 2 citizen – the vice-president’s role, the role of the number 3…, a role that that belongs to the senate president and the role of the number one citizen of a state within the federation – the governor’s role.
So let’s imagine the Nigerian music industry is structured in the Nigerian political form, that has these four roles, who will fit perfectly for the role of the president, vice-president, senate president & governor?
Olamide, Burna Boy, Davido & Wizkid – Who is the president, vice-president, senate president & governor of the Nigerian music industry?
More from my site
- “Burna Boy” NOT Wizkid or Davido Is The Biggest Afrobeat Artist Since “Fela” – “Anybody” Review
- Davido, Wizkid, Patoranking & Burna Boy – Who Has The Most Stylish Dress Sense?
- Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy – Who Has The Best Qualities To Become Nigeria’s President?
- Davido, Wizkid ,Burna Boy – Kiss One, Marry One And Jail One
- VP, Prof. Yemi Osibajo Sings Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa & Olamide’s Praises || WATCH
- Davido, Olamide, Reekado Banks Make Top 10 Most Watched YouTube Videos List
- Davido, Wizkid, Olamide Don’t Make Good Sound – Majek Fashek
- Davido Is An Hypocrite, He Didn’t Support Zlatan When He Was In EFCC Custody – Aremo Gucci Blows Hot
- Larry Gaaga’s “Doe” ft Davido Vs “Low” ft Wizkid… Which Do You Prefer?